Terms & Conditions
- The present terms are applicable for all legal relations arising between all persons and KapteniABC OÜ, the owner of www.kapteniabc.com (hereinafter referred to as kapteniabc.com e-shop) as a result of purchasing the products from luxtehnikapood.ee e-shop.
- In addition to the present terms, the legal relations arising as a result of purchasing the products from kapteniabc.com e-shop are regulated by applicable legislative acts of Estonian Republic.
- In order to provide the best and most secure service and for the benefit of kapteniabc.com e-shop development, KapteniABC OÜ has the right to amend and supplement the present terms as well as price list. All terms and pricing changes will be published online on kapteniabc.com website. Terms and pricing changes come into effect immediately after their publication on kapteniabc.com website. Should the order be placed before the terms change have occurred, the legal relations between the client and kapteniabc.com are to be regulated according to the conditions which were in force at the time of placing the order, unless provided otherwise by law or the present terms.
- com e-shop price list is valid for timely paid invoices only. All prices in online shop in Euro (EUR).
- If the seller is unable to fulfill the order or service, the seller contacts the customer and returns the paid amount (if the buyer has already transferred the amount to the account of KapteniABC OÜ).
- The buyer confirms that he has read and agrees with the general conditions for the purchase of goods and services.
- You can purchase products that have a link “Add to cart.” The price for a product or service is subject to change without prior notice. If the order for a product or service arrived before the price change, then the price at the time of order is valid.
- KapteniABC OÜ is liable to the Buyer for the violation of the terms specified in this document in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia. The buyer is liable to KapteniABC OÜ for violations of the terms specified in this document in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- The Parties shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the obligation under this contract due to force majeure circumstances arising after the conclusion of this Agreement as a result of the event that the Parties could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures.
- KapteniABC OÜ does not compensate the moral damage inflicted on the Client due to the delivery time, changes in prices and terms of this agreement.
- KapteniABC OÜ does not pay compensation to the customer for unrealized opportunities associated with changes in prices, terms or delivery terms.
- KapteniABC OÜ uses the received customer information only for the purpose of fulfilling the sales order. KapteniABC OÜ does not disclose the information received during the execution of the order to third parties, except for cases prescribed by law.
- All personal data of the client, published during the visit to the e-shop kapteniabc.com and the purchase, are considering as confidential information. The encrypted data channel ensures the security of the personal data of the buyer and bank details.
- For the resolution of disputes on issues not specified in this agreement, the parties are guided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia
Cancelling the order and returning the product
- You have the right to cancel Your order within 1 (one) day after receiving of a product or purchasing of a service.
- All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- You can get information about goods and services: Mon-Fri 00 – 16.00, Sat-Sun 12.00 – 16.00 by colling +372 56 24 24 70 (Est, Rus and Eng) and +372 56 20 00 17 (Rus and Eng) or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a complaint here. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.