English, Russian, English
Pleasure craft operator
The training program for pleasure craft operator was developed in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Estonia and includes everything You need to get certified.
Course lasts 5-6 weeks and consist of the theoretical and practical classes. Theoretical classes give You necessary knowledge about safety and pleasure craft. During practical training You will have the chance to try out in actual conditions the principal maneuvers that may well come in handy on the sea.
Pleasure craft operator is allowed to operate pleasure craft (motor or sailing boat) up to 24 meters and personal water craft (water scooter).
This course is for You, if:
- You’re 15 years old
- You are a citizen of the country that is a member of the European Union
- You are a citizen of a country that is not a member of the European Union
Theoretical classes include:
– ships theory
– the basics of navigation,
– international rules for preventing collisions of ships at sea
– individual and collective means of rescue at sea
– the basic of boat maneuvers, mooring, anchoring
– “Man Over Board” manoeuvre, approaching a person in water.
– training on board of a motorboat: manoeuvre “man overboard”, anchorage, mooring.
– training on board of sailing boat.